Welcome to the LJ community about the Fuji TV drama, 「ラスト・フレンズ」 (Last Friends). This community is still under construction, but please feel free to join and discuss the drama!
R U L E S 01. Stay on topic. If anything doesn't apply to any of the actors, actresses or drama in any way then your post probably doesn't belong here. (This means no introduction posts!)
02. We don't mind plugging communities here, but they MUST be related to Last Friends in some way, shape or form. For example, if you're plugging an icon/graphics community that has Last Friends + its actors/actresses etc.? Fine. Ueno Juri LJ community? A-OK.
03. Use an LJ cut for walls of text, large images, and more than one image. I'm not sure it'll become a problem with this community, but please LJ-cut non-worksafe images as well.
04. For downloads and media, post them under a friends-lock cut. This goes for requesting as well.
05. This one's important - MARK SPOILERS. Spoilers in an image? Post it under an LJ cut with the text indicating a spoiler. Same goes for big huge freak out text. (I am expecting this a lot with the nature of this drama, as it's still running!)
06. No double-posts. Please check the archives to see if what you want to post has already been posted.
07. Tag the posts appropriately. If you're unsure of a category, just go for 'random'. Tags > no tags! The tag list can be found here.
08. Credit original sources, i.e. websites, magazine names and/or TV shows, etc.
09. Most importantly, play nice! We're all here for the same thing, but if you do get sassy the ban power will be in effect.
If you have any issues or concerns, feel free to contact a mod. Posts and/or comments that break one or more of the rules will result in a warning prior to deletion, but don't be afraid to re-post with adjustments.
S Y N O P S I S Last Friends deals with issues such as domestic violence, sexless couples, and other problems that people suffer today. The youths in this drama are all suffering from different issues. They come to live together in a share house.
Hair stylist assistant Michiru Aida comes across Ruka Kishimoto, her best friend in high school. Ruka is living in a share house with her friend Eri, and is aiming to become a motocross racer. Ruka invites Michiru to live with her in the share house, but Michiru declines because she has plans to start living with her boyfriend Sosuke Oikawa, who works at the child welfare division at the ward office.
The same day at the same store, hair & make-up artist Takeru Mizushima bumps into Ruka and picks up a cup that she dropped and broke. Takeru chases after Ruka to return the cup, but she mistakenly thinks that he's trying to pick her up. Ruka yells at Takeru and walks away.
Soon after this, Michiru moves in with Sosuke. She is filled with happiness when Sosuke promises he'll never leave her side, whatever happens. But one morning, Michiru wakes up to find Sosuke looking at her cell phone checking her text messages... -- Fuji TV